Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Surprise, Surprise: More Jackson Color

My collecting has slowed over the past month or two. None of the products has gained my interest, so I haven't been buying much. 2014 Bowman Chrome is supposed to street next week, I think, so that will be nice, even though there isn't much in the way of Rangers in the offering.

Speaking of which, a checklist has been provided by Bowman. Check it out, then go here and sign up for my case break! Don't forget - there will be AT LEAST 40 autos in a case, along with refractors and possibly printing plates! If I don't have the remaining spots filled by the street date, I think I am going to ax it all together. $80 gets you a team of your choosing AND a randomly assigned team. You can't beat that!

Anyway, back to the subject matter. The few cards I have purchased have been almost exclusively of this guy:


One Mr. Luke Jackson. More specifically, 2014 Bowman Luke Jackson. This is the base refractor.


And this is the silver ice parallel. Both very basic cards. I'm a little surprised that it took me this long to add these to the rainbow. All that matters is that they are here. And My pursuit of completion continues, but the end draws nigh.

1 comment:

  1. Not gonna lie, ill be highly disappointed if you dont get 8 more people. I am/was looking forward to having my beloved blue team in this break

    ReplyDelete