Sunday, September 6, 2015

New Additions to the 2010 T206 Auto Project

I haven't posted much lately. I have a lot of things going on - school starting, new class that I'm teaching, new research I'm trying to get in order - and my free time has been very little. However, I have managed to snag a few cards here and there.

I made a small dent in my 2010 Topps T206 American Caramel auto needs. Check them out below.

Dallas Braden (Texas Tech alum! Wreck 'Em!)
Franklin Morales
Joey Devine
Joel Hanrahan
I really love these cards. Most have been fairly inexpensive so far, but that has to change at some point. The set includes names like Madison Bumgarner and David Ortiz, so I know that I am going to have to fork over some cash if I want to complete the set.

What do you think? Love 'em or hate 'em? (You won't hurt my feelings if you don't like them, trust me)

Hope everyone is well!


4 comments:

  1. I like them, don't love them. They're clean. Clean is good. I will forever despise those silver foil stickers, however. Very cool set to build though- and that Hanrahan is killer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you on that. I prefer on card, but a clear sticker is next in line if that isn't possible. Those silver stickers are a bit of an eyesore.

      Delete
  2. I like them as well. I don't think I have seen the Mad Bum, good luck tracking it down and can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's one on eBay right now for just a tad more than $70...well out of my range. But I'll keep looking!!!!

      Delete