Tuesday, January 6, 2015

A Trade Post LONG Overdue

Sometimes, I just fail miserably as a blogger.

I fail at showing my appreciation for the cards I receive from other bloggers.

One of these bloggers is Jeff of My Sports Obsession.

I sent Jess some AJ Pierzynski cards that no longer fit in my collection, not expecting anything in return. Jeff would have none of that. He sent me back a padded mailer stuffed full of goodies.


Like an idiot, I didn't scan the cards in. I just took photos of them with my phone (hence the reason I forgot to post). There were a ton of awesome cards - including a Darvish ice! - that will fit into my collection!

But wait - there's more!


More Darvish, a Cruz Heritage Chrome, and (though you can't rally see it) a Profar Future's Game relic card!

That's incredible!

Jeff, I can't thank you enough for the cards, and I am truly sorry it took me so long to thank you on the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment