Saturday, April 16, 2016

Mail Day!

Well, more like mail week. This week has been kicking my ass. It's that time of the semester when papers are being wrapped up for conferences and classes. On top of that, my debit card number was stolen, so I am waiting to receive a new one. I rarely use cash, so this has been an...interesting...experience, to say the least.

Anyway, here are my acquisitions for the week.


I sent this card to Jeremy Guthrie while he was still in camp with the Rangers. Sadly, he was released when AJ Griffin was declared the 5th starter. I'm very happy to get this one.


This comes from 1997 Score. It's an Artist's Proof card...which actually doen't mean a whole heck of a lot. Either way, the card is beautiful.


This card of Anthony Ranaudo is from the 2014 Bowman Top 5 mini set. It's a black refractor, numbered 10 of 15.

There they are - this week's additions. I hope everyone is well!

No comments:

Post a Comment