Saturday, April 9, 2016

Well, The Time Has Finally Come....

...To add a few unlicensed cards to my collection.

You see what I did there? I created a headline that made you think perhaps that I was giving up the blogging thing. You're probably saying, "D*ck move, man!" And I can't deny that. I created the title solely to get you to read. I am a terrible person. I have to live with that.

However, let's get back to the point of this post. I've been wanting new Matt Harrison cards to my PC, but it's getting more difficult. In order to make it easier, I decided to add his non-Topps cards to the collection. Let's take a look at what I've got so far:












While you read this, it's Saturday afternoon. As I'm writing it, it's 3 am Saturday morning and I have to be up in 4 hours to go work on some data analysis. Because of that, I'm not going to spend the time to go label all of these. I'm a bum, I know.

So go check out my Harrison PC and see if you have any of the cards I need. Which are the cards I need? The ones that don't have a hyperlink. I appreciate it!!!

1 comment:

  1. The problem with being a player or team collector is that most of the time you eventually give in and add some unlicensed cardboard to your collection.

    ReplyDelete