Thursday, September 29, 2016

A Couple Things To Expand On From My Last Post

First, I appreciate the kind words that I have received! You're all too kind! But please remember, I grabbed a few cards from your needs or wants lists that were within my budget - there won't be any Mantles in the mail!

Lastly, I will never turn away free cards! However, I don't want you to feel obligated to send me anything - I certianly didn't have that in mind when I put together these packages. If you feel compelled to send me something, I ask that you first consider "paying it forward" - send a random package to someone in the blogging community that has made an impact on you! There is a lot of negativity in our world today - literally turn on any TV station - so this could put a smile on someone's face and offer them a brief reprieve from all of that.

Anyway, didn't mean to get preachy. Hope everyone is well!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment