Monday, May 6, 2013

Anyone in for a 2013 Gypsy Queen box or case break?

I haven't bought any GQ packs in a while.  I'm starting to get jittery.  Would anyone be interested in buying in to a box break or case break?  I think that for a box, $15 a team would cover the purchase and shipping of the cards, and for a case, a team and shipping could be had for $100 (maybe less, depending on if I could get a deal from someone).

I would like the price to cover the team of your choice and one randomly assigned team.

I've never done a break before, but I would really like to do this.  Let me know your thoughts on everything (cost, format, etc.) and whether or not you would be interested (I wouldn't take it as a commitment just yet).

Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. I could be interested, but I got most of what I needed already from Andrew's break...

    ReplyDelete