Friday, May 31, 2013

Helluva Day for TTM Success!!

I'm getting ready to jet out to Vegas for a week, so I will be brief.  I went to check my mail before heading out and I had three self-addressed stamped envelopes waiting for me.

2013 Gypsy Queen #163 - Will Clark
This card made me so excited that I couldn't wait to share it.
When I was a kid, I wanted to be Will Clark.  He was everything I thought a ball player should be - rugged, rough, and a solid hitter.  I tried to replicate his stance, but it never worked for me.  Again, I was like a little kid all over again when I saw this one.  It helps that the signature is amazing.  The sweeping "k" is very dramatic.

2013 Gypsy Queen #178 - David Murphy
The next two are active Rangers, at least for the time being. David Murphy got this one back to me and it is pretty coo too.  I don't know why, but the signature with number included is a nice touch.

2013 Gypsy Queen #248 - Matt Harrison
The last one is Matt Harrison.  I didn't know how this one would turn out.  With Harry out until after the All Star break, I was afraid he would be rehabbing and not signing for until after he returned.  Evidently, he had some down time and signed some cards.

So this is my haul.  I hope maybe you all will enjoy it as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment