Thursday, May 8, 2014

Anybody In For A Case Break?

As I may have mentioned yesterday, I'm a bit of a Bowman-aholic. I love it. I can't get enough of it. It is the product that brought me back to collecting and it's still the product I have the most fun ripping.

So, with that being said, I laid in bed last night dreaming of busting a case of it. I'll never be able to afford a case for myself...but I might be able to do a break if other people joined. This ties into one of my goals for the year (host more and better breaks), so I thought I would give it a shot.

Would anyone be interested in doing a case break with me? Format would follow my other breaks: 15 spots, buy one team get another random team, price includes shipping, etc. etc. If you would like to join, would you rather do a hobby case (12 autos) at $75/slot or a jumbo case (24 autos) at $100/slot? Personally, I would rather pay the extra cash to have a better shot at an auto, but I'll do whatever everyone else wants.

I would like to know if this is going to happen by tomorrow night, so if you think you would like to join, comment below. If you want to participate, you can also leave a comment with the team you would like to claim - no money will be needed yet (if we get people on board, I will collect money over the weekend).

Thanks for reading, and I hope there are at least 14 other people as excited about doing this as I am!!!


Available Teams:
1. DBacks
2. Braves - Chris Mays
3. O's
4. Red Sox
5.Cubs - Judson (maybe)
6. White Sox - defgav
7. Reds
8. Indians
9. Rockies
10. Tigers
11. Astros
12. Royals
13. Angels
14. Dodgers
15. Marlins
16. Brewers
17. Twins
18. Mets
19. Yankees
20. A's
21. Phillies
22. Pirates
23. Padres
24. Giants
25. Mariners
26. Cardinals
27. Rays
28. Rangers - Judson
29. Blue Jays
30. Nats

3 comments:

  1. Hmm.. pencil me in for the White Sox if this happens.. would be fun to go after a Jose Abreu auto.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be in for the Braves. 75 or 100 is fine by me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd be tempted to do the Cubs if you back out.

    ReplyDelete