Thursday, May 15, 2014

Have I Mentioned That I Love Bowman Autos?

Of course, I have. I professed my love for Bowman like a tween girl professes her love for Bieber (God save us all). So I'm sure this post comes as no surprise to any of you.

Over the last couple weeks, I've picked up a few autos of Ranger prospects in the 2014 offering. My goal is to have a least a base auto of every Ranger in the set (Luke Jackson, Chris Bostick, Yohander Mendez, Isiah Kiner-Falefa and Michael Choice. The Kiner-Falefa is a sticker auto found in retail packs.

Along the way, I decided that I wanted to try to put together the autograph rainbow for Jackson and Choice.  I understand this could be expensive, so I have set a spending limit for each card and I'm not going to freak out if I don't get copies of them all. I've showed off a few of these that I've already snagged previously. Now it's time to share a few more.


Here's the base refractor auto for Michael Choice. This one is numbered 328 of 500.


And here's the gold refractor for Choice, numbered 22 of 50.


I was able to snag this blue Luke Jackson refractor auto and I'm positive I'm getting it graded. It is as close to pristine as I've ever seen. It's numbered 112 of 150.


Lastly, I picked up this Jackson black wave refractor auto, numbered 39 of 50. It's pretty awesome, I'm excited about grabbing all of the wave refractor autos. Unlike the rookie autos, though, the prospect Orange Wave autos are numbered to 5, whereas the rookies are numbered to 25. Damn you Topps.

Don't forget that I'm hosting a Jumbo case break of Bowman Chrome when it streets in September. There are 11 spots still available, so visit the announcement page and leave a comment as to what team you want! Payment isn't needed until all slots are filled!

No comments:

Post a Comment