Friday, June 27, 2014

Please Allow Me To Reintroduce Myself

More Luke Jackson color:

Gold auto #'d /50
This card was in the #1 spot of my Top 5 list. Only two more cards left!

Blue refractor #'d /250
Orange paper #'d /250
Blue paper #'d /500
My progress on this project has slowed. It has led to me to consider where to take my collection next. It seems that I have bottlenecked (and I'm okay with that) and decided that Bowman has my primary interest. I also enjoyed picking up all the base autos from the Rangers in this year's set, so I wondered what I could do next?

Well, I guess I could collect all the base autos from all the Rangers prospects throughout the Bowman products.

Yeah, that sounds like a plan.

So I'm officially on the path to picking up the base autos of all Ranger autograph through the Bowman and Bowman Chrome lines. I've put together what I assume is a "near" complete Needs List for this project. I say "near" complete because it is difficult to find accurate lists for some of the older sets. So, if you look at the list and see something that I overlooked, let me know!

So check out the list and let me know if you have any of those cards available for trade! It will be much appreciated!



1 comment: