Wednesday, August 13, 2014

2014 Allen & Ginter Trade Bait

I have finally finished scanning and sorting my box of 2014 Allen & Ginter. It always seems to be tedious.

That being said, I have updated my Trade BAit page to reflect what I have for 2014 A&G to trade. I know that someone out there is a mini collector, and I would be more than happy to send all of the minis their way, just identify yourself. Also included are all of my inserts.

I'm working on putting together the base set along with short prints. Therefore, if you would like to trade with me, I ask that you pick out what you want and offer me a card-for-card trade. In other words, if you pick out 10 cards from my trade list, please offer me 10 cards that I need. (My Need List is coming soon) If you are taking the minis, we will make an exception to this rule. I'll send you three minis for every one card you send back.

Take a look and stake your claim. All cards are a first come, first serve basis!

1 comment:

  1. Duane from Democratic Roadkill is your man when it comes to the minis. He always has great stuff to trade as well.

    http://abshokie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete