The Big 5 (definite things I want to accomplish)
- Complete the 2013 Topps Chrome Anthony Rendon auto rainbow.
- This could be tricky. I am fairly certain I won't be able to obtain the auto'd superfractor, and even if it became available, it would be out of my price range. This leaves me needing the gold, red, camo, atomic, pink and printing plates (which I probably won't pursue).
- I'm not sure how many that leaves me with, but I am certain it is quite a few.
- The hardest part of being a Harper collector is the cost of higher end products, including any card with a certified auto. I hope to add on this year.
- I believe there are 17 managers cards in the set, of which I already have nine signed. That leaves me eight cards. If i can get six of those eight, I will consider the year a success.
- I'm currently at 55 followers, so I don't think this will be terribly difficult, especially if you help me out! Give me a shout or a #FollowFriday mention!
Other Important Things That Need To Happen
First and foremost, I need to become more efficient at sending out cards. I started out great - then life got in my way and it started taking me too long to send out promised cards. I'm working on that.
I also want to become a better host for group breaks. I did an Allen & Ginter break in 2013, and it wasn't bad. But I want to stream my breaks in the future, so I plan to create my own UStream channel to accompany my YouTube channel (that I rarely use). I would like to host at least 3 breaks this year, beginning with Gypsy Queen.
I would like to find at least five (5) new trading partners. I want to expand my "sphere of influence!"
Lastly, I would like to make my blog more attractive. This includes a custom logo, "prettier" background and unique .com address.
Thanks for reading, and feel free to leave me any suggestions you may have!