Tuesday, November 26, 2013

The Daily List - November 26, 2013

So, I'm trying to think of new features for the blog. A lot of people do a random card of the day, random set, etc. etc., so I thought I would join in on the fun. I am going to attempt to have a daily list. This list can be about anything related to baseball, baseball cards or blogging so get ready.

So, without further ado, here is my first Daily List.


  1. We've all heard about the old man that has a crazy card or memorbilia collection, but what about a relatively young older woman with a museum-worthy collection? Check out this story about Susan Plymel and her insane collection that once included a verified Babe Ruth autographed ball (it was stolen from her!)
  2. Don't think there are enough blogs about the Dodgers? Here's one you need to check out - Chavez Ravining. A great read about cards related to the Dodgers, a.k.a. the "West Coast Yankees." (Sorry Alex, I couldn't resist!) Give it a look and subscribe to his site!
  3. Speaking of blogs, mine has grown visually boring to me. Leave me a comment of what you would like to see changed, and design ideas you might have, or, if you are into graphic design, design my site for me!
  4. I still have a few things up for sale via eBay for my Wounded Warriors project fundraiser. Go check it out and buy somehting. Reader Defgav has helped out - now it's your turn!
  5. Lastly, on a related note, there are still plenty of teams available for my 2013 Bowman Draft Picks and Prospects two-box break to raise money for the WWP. Go here to sign up!

Well, there it is. Here's a thank you for reading through!


2 comments: