Monday, March 3, 2014

Weekend Mailday

Much like the end of last week, the weekend delivered three cards to me, all of the same player. My Jordan Zimmermann PC received some additions that I really like, all of which came to me via eBay.

First up, 2014 Tribute Forever Young relic:


The scan doesn't really show the texture of the swatch, but it's a white home jersey so there's really nothing to show. I'm a big fan of the 1930's Deco style of the background and the text. This is the blue parallel numbered 9 of 50.

Next up, an addition to the 2013 Bowman Chrome rainbow:


The gold parallel, numbered 23 of 50. With this guy now in my hands, I only need the black and base refractors. The superfractor is out there somewhere, but I doubt I will ever see it.

Lastly, this:


The 2013 Topps Update Series All Star Stitches base relic. I told you that I was a fan; you had to see this addition coming. I have a feeling it won't be the last.

That's it for now, but you never know when I'll find something else to post about....

1 comment: